Content creation is a never-ending task for marketers. And with today’s ever-changing digital landscape, it can be difficult to stay on top of your content creation. How can businesses build a strong online presence in order to establish their brands and connect with their audiences?
In today’s episode of the Framework, Jamie Hopkins and Ana Trujillo Limon talk with Emily Binder, Founder at Wealth Voice about how to launch a successful podcast, why branding is important for your business, and how to stay on top of your content creation game.
Emily is a business leader who has a deep understanding of brand and customer experience. Known for her expertise in AI and voice assistants, branded audio content, and digital strategy, Emily is on the cutting edge of technology and understands how the various pieces of digital marketing work together.
- Emily’s first money memory.
- The evolution of Wealth Voice.
- How to launch a successful podcast.
- Great tools for producing and marketing podcasts.
- Why authenticity is important when creating a personal brand.
- The dangers of establishing your brand on rented space.
- What legacy Emily wants to leave behind.
“Starting a podcast is a commitment. If you go at it for the wrong reasons like fame or building a giant audience, that will be challenging to do. But if you do it to reach your audience and add value, you can be successful.” – Emily Binder
- Emily Binder on LinkedIn
- Emily Binder on Twitter
- Emily Binder on YouTube
- Emily Binder on Instagram
- Emily Binder Website
- Wealth Voice
- Beetle Moment Marketing
- Purposeful Planning with Aspen Wealth Management